After each use, Tibor Reels should be rinsed thoroughly in fresh water. To disassemble a reel for cleaning, the only tool required is a penny. All reels are lubricated at the factory prior to assembly and relubrication is generally not necessary. Tibor Graphite Lube may be used to lubricate the cork drag disc.
Please note: Exceeding the recommended capacity by over-filling the spool and/or putting line on too tightly or with too much tension may damage the spool and is not covered under warranty. Please refer to the capacity chart and use the Backing Groove on the spool as your guide. For best results, we recommend micron backing. Should you have any questions about backing for your reel, please contact your authorized Tibor dealer.
Conversion from Left to Right Hand Retrieve
Tibor Reels can be easily converted from Left to Right Hand Retrieve by relocating the clutch dogs. Complete warranty, maintenance and conversion information is included with each reel, or download complete instructions and a parts list in PDF format here.
- SpeedHandle Spool option also available.
- Made from solid aluminum bar stock.
- Comes with an extra thick neoprene case for easy storage and transportation.
- Standard finishes are Jet Black and Satin Gold. Other finishes are available.
- Lightweight to balance with modern fly rods and reduce casting fatigue.
- Triple outgoing line signals, easily removable for silent operation.
- Free engraving on name plate.
- Each reel is serialized for identification and protection.
- Available in 4 sizes.
- Made and assembled in the U.S.A.